Linking Connections Learning Center, LLC is your family’s partner in your child’s development. That is why we are constantly striving to give all of our children to be the best that they can be. Our dedicated staff nurture and embrace each child as he or she transitions from infancy to kindergarten. You want the best for your child and so do we!
Nurturing atmosphere rich in experiences, educational concepts, and skills providing opportunities to play, grow, and explore more.
-State food program
-Plus Additional Resources
-Early Childhood Degreed Teachers in each classroom
Open: Monday -Friday 6:30am – 6:00pm and 2nd Shift 3:00pm – 11:30pm
We Welcome children 6 weeks to 12 Years old
Before and After School Available
Track-Out and Summer Camps Available
We offer family discounts if more than 1 Child is enrolled
From birth to age six the intellectual and physical development of children is unparalleled, and the desire to learn and to know will never be more intense.
At Linking Connections Learning Center we believe that:
1. The development of young children is strongly influenced by the degree of intellectual, physical, emotional, and social stimulation in the environment.
2. Children learn through play, exploration, hands-on activities, and observation as well as through positive feedback from the adults who influence them, primarily parents and teachers.
3. In a safe, happy, clean, and organized atmosphere, children learn at their own pace from everything they see, hear, touch, taste, and smell.
4. Unhurried, non-threatening, non-competitive, non-judgemental learning experiences, and positive rewards are the most effective methods for the positive growth and development of young children.
5. Learning can not be forced, and the comparison of individual children to a standard of normalcy is non-productive, except to detect genetic or acquired abnormalities or defects that may require special attention.
6. A child who experiences success will see herself/himself as competent, and that enhanced self-esteem increases a child’s desire to learn.
Therefore, Linking Connections is committed to provide every child with:
1. An atmosphere rich in experiences, concepts, ideas, and skills by providing opportunities each day to play and explore in a variety of developmentally-appropriate learning centers.
2. Opportunities for exposure to computer programs to be comfortable with the technology of today and tomorrow.
3. Skilled, professional, and caring teachers who will participate with the children in the learning process throughout the day.
4. Opportunities for success, enabling the child to develop a strong sense of self-esteem and self-worth.
5. Positive and loving direction to help him or her achieve self-discipline and develop appropriate social skills.
6. Exciting and multifaceted educational experiences, including introduction to verbal communication skills, foreign languages, and pre-reading and pre-writing skills as the logical steps in developing communication skills.
- Nutritious snacks and lunch provided daily. The menu rotates every three weeks to provide variety
- Spacious playground that all children visit daily to enhance gross motor skills
- Optional sports (Sweet Feet Soccer), and art (Young Rembrandts) programs
- Each program is staffed with qualified and experienced teachers
- All employees are CPR and 1st Aid certified and required to attend additional early childhood trainings/workshops
- Low staff/child ratios allow for more individual interactions between students and teachers.
- Early Childhood Degreed Teachers in each classroom.
- Through Creative Curriculum lessons, children will acquire the academic knowledge necessary to prepare them for elementary school and life.
Linking Connections will use creative curriculum that gives each child the opportunity to move through specifically-designed learning modules at his or her own level of interest and ability. Each learning module has a specified curriculum with weekly and daily themes.
There are many different learning centers at Linking Connections. As the children rotate through the centers, they have the opportunity to learn and grow through diverse activities, concepts, and skills. Some are designed to develop large and small motor skills, while others are academically oriented. Activities alternate between teacher-directed and child-directed experiences.
Our unique and varied learning centers include areas of discovery and participation in:
Music, Dance, and Dramatic Play